Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards 2016/17
The oven gloves are now firmly off among some of the county’s finest producers as they battle for it out for culinary glory in the Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards.
The Awards, now in their eighth year, are aimed at celebrating all that is great about local produce and drink, recognising excellence within the county’s dining venues and rewarding those who work so hard within the culinary sector.
Heygates are proud to sponsor the Artisan Savoury Product of the Year
The shortlisted finalists within this category have been chosen from a record number of entries. They are;
- Chicken and Chorizo Pie – Most Marvellous Baking, Northampton
- Cobblers Nibble Cheese – Hamm Tun Fine Foods, Hannington
- Honeyed Real Ale Chutney – Nature’s Fayre, Thrapston
- Marinated Hogget Cannon – Waterloo Cottage Farm, Great Oxendon
- Pork Sausage Roll – Much A’Dough Bakery, Wellingborough
- Rob’s Traditional Pork Pie – Ashley Herb Farm, Ashley
For more details on all eighteen categories in the Carlsberg UK Northamptonshire Food and Drink Awards 2016/17, please visit the Awards’ website at www.northamptonshirefoodanddrink.co.uk or contact Rachel Mallows on 01933 664437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also follow the Awards on twitter at @foodawardsHQ or on Facebook at facebook.com/foodawards